Genshin Impact Yae Miko guide: compilations and better uses
In Genshin Impact, Yae Miko has been a character that many have put on the eye from his revelation. She is a 5-star Electro Catalyst user who played a fundamental role in the most recent war of Inazuma, which resulted at the end of Decree Vision Hunt.
- Yae Miko Normal attack: SPIRITFOX SIN-EATER
- Elementary skill of Yae Miko – Evocation of Yakan: Sesshou Sakura
- Yae Miko Elemental Burst – Great Secret Art: Tenko Kenshin
- Through fury
- Emblem of the cut destiny
- Nobility requires
- The truth of kagura
- Atlas to the sky
- The width
- A team for Yae Miko could be like this:
- IMPACT GENSHIN ROL OF EQUIPMENT OF YAE MIKO
- impact Genshin Talents by Yae Miko
- IMPACT GENSHIN ARTEFACTOS DE YAE MIKO
- impact Genshin Yae Miko Construction Guide – Weapons
- IMPACT GENSHIN YAE MIKO compilation guide – Composition of the equipment
Yae Miko, also known as Guuji Yae, is a curious kitsune by the great Narukami Sanctuary. Like maid, her role does not end with the great Narukami Sanctuary: she is also the editor of Yae Publishing House. So, where does this peculiar fox fit on your team?
IMPACT GENSHIN ROL OF EQUIPMENT OF YAE MIKO
The Kit de Yae Miko is not as peculiar as her personality. She fits into the role of a main dps and sub-dps depending on how you want to build it, there are different compositions of equipment and artifacts to place in Yae Miko.
The production of damage and elementary skills of it help Yae to produce Electro DMG inside and outside the field. With the correct accessories for the game style of Yae Miko, the Elemental Burst by Yae can be completely loaded and ready to inflict regular DMG.
impact Genshin Talents by Yae Miko
Yae Miko Normal attack: SPIRITFOX SIN-EATER
- normal attack by Yae Miko: Yae invokes Spirits Kitsune, starting a maximum of 3 attacks that inflict electrical damage.
- Yae Miko-loaded attack: Yae consumes a certain amount of endurance to inflict effect area damage after a short launch time.
Yae Miko immersion attack: ** Yae is thrown into the floor from the air, distributing electro DMG on the road. AOE ELECTRO DMG is done when impact.
Elementary skill of Yae Miko – Evocation of Yakan: Sesshou Sakura
Yae Miko moves in any direction, leaving Sesshou Sakura behind.
- Sesshou Sakura: She taps the near enemies periodically with Electro DMG. She is increased by the presence of other Sesshou Sakura. Three can exist simultaneously.
Yae Miko Elemental Burst – Great Secret Art: Tenko Kenshin
Yae Miko calls the Sky Kitsune to fall on the enemies and distribute a great AOE electro DMG.
- Tenko Kenshin Opens the nearby Sesshou Sakura, causing them to be destroyed and transformed into additional rays that AOE ELECTRO DMG.
IMPACT GENSHIN ARTEFACTOS DE YAE MIKO
The Thundering Fury set is commonly used in Electro DPS.
- The two-piece bonus for this set grants a 15% boost to Electro DMG.
- The four-piece bonus for this set increases the DMG of overload, electroverade and superconductor by 40%. Activating these reactions will also decrease the reuse time of Elemental Burst in a second.
The Thundering Fury assembly is a safe option for any DPS character who trusts Electro DMG. Since Yae is a user of catalysts, it does not do physical damage, which makes this set perfect for her.
Emblem of the cut destiny
A commonly used set in characters that depend on Burst.
- The two-piece bonus for this set grants 20% impulse to the energy recharge.
- The four-piece bonus for this set is an impulse to Elemental Burst DMG by 25% of ENERGY RECHARGE. In this way, a maximum of 75% of additional DMG can be obtained.
This set has become a pillar for many new Genshin Impact characters for its ability to promote Energy Burst DMG and Energy Recharge. If Yae Miko is played more like a DPS Burst / Sub, this set is perfect for her.
A commonly used set in support and sub-dps characters.
- The two-piece bonus for this set 20% impulse to Elemental Burst DMG.
- The four-piece bonus For this set there is a 20% ATK increase bonus for all teammates, which is granted when the artifact holder uses the elementary burst of it.
This set can be used in Yae if she wants her to help strengthen the DMG of her teammate instead of generating DMG on her account. It is not recommended according to her kit, but it works.
impact Genshin Yae Miko Construction Guide – Weapons
The truth of kagura
A 5-star catalyst is available on the banner of weapons.
Grants the Kagura Dance effect when using an elementary skill. Kagura Dance increases the character’s elementary ability damage by 12% for 12 seconds. In the maximum of three accumulations, the user will obtain a 12% bonus for all elementary DMGs.
Secondary statistics increases CRIT DMG by a maximum of 66.2%
Verity of Kagura is a powerful weapon for any catalyst and especially useful for Yae Miko, which makes it its weapon in the slot. An increase in crit DMG is always welcome in any DPS and the immense increase in Elemental Skill DMG will make Yae especially powerful.
Atlas to the sky
A 5-star catalyst is available as a limited event reward.
- Increases elementary damage by 12%. Normal attacks have a 50% chance of winning the favor of clouds, seeking close enemies and attacking for 15 seconds for 160% total DMG.
- Secondary statistics that increases the ATQ by 33.1%.
If the HP of Yae Miko has increased to a substantial amount, a weapon as “The Catch” is incredible for him due to the boost of him to Elemental Burst DMG. The Energy Recharge impulse will also allow Yae Miko to be a better burst DPS.
A 4 star assembly weapon that can be desired on the banner of weapons
- Grants a random thematic song during the first ten seconds that a character is in the countryside. Thematic songs can increase the ATK by up to 120%, the Elemental DMG at a maximum of 96% and the elementary domain at a maximum of 480
- Secondary statistics increases CRIT DMG at a maximum of 55.1%
In addition to the elementary domain bonus, everything related to widsith is beneficial for Yae Miko. This weapon will not eclipse Skyward Atlas or Kagura’s Verity, but due to its accessibility, it is still recommended.
IMPACT GENSHIN YAE MIKO compilation guide – Composition of the equipment
A team-centered on Yae Miko should benefit from its Electro DMG output. Some of him teammates should also increase his electro DMG to maximize his use.
A team for Yae Miko could be like this:
- yae miko (electronic main dps)
- Raiden Shogun (Electro Sub DPS / Battery)
- Kazuha (Anemum Sub DPS / Swirl)
- Bennett (pyrotechnic utility)
Yae Miko is the main DPS of the composition of this team. The ability of him to generate DMG depends, ultimately, one person: Raiden Shogun. These two characters have an immense synergy, in part due to Raiden Shogun’s ability to load elementary bursts quickly. Yae should be using him regularly. Kazuha will help keep enemies within Sesshou Sakura de Yae Miko, while Bennett will ensure that everyone is cured and hurt as much damage as possible.
Yae Miko is an old friend of both Morax Zhongli and Baal, which places it in the ranks of some of the oldest characters available at Genshin Impact. The age of her taught an immense amount of wisdom and charm to Yae Miko, turning it into a very desired unit for the teams of many people. If you want to push Electro DMG and have one of the most great characters, roll by YaE.
For more impact Genshin Guides, she is attentive to TechRaptor.
- General guides
- Features guides
- Game guides
- Build guides
- Mission Guides
- Genshin Hangouts Events Impact
- GENSHIN IMPACT 2.0 – INAZUMA
- Impact of Genshin 2.1
- Impact Genshin 2.3