Preload Guide of Destiny 2 Witch Queen: Preload, Unlocking times and installation sizes explained (PS4, PS5, XB1, Xbox Series X
The next epic expansion of Destiny 2 is almost here, bringing with it a lot of new and incredible content. To access the DLC Witch Queen as quickly as possible, we have created a small preload guide for you. Here is all you need to know about Preload, unlocking times and installation sizes of Destiny 2 Witch Queen.
- Installation sizes for PS4, PS5, XB1, Xbox Series X | S, PC
- Preload and unlock times of Destiny 2 Witch Queen
Preload and unlock times of Destiny 2 Witch Queen
The preload time scheduled for Destiny 2 Witch Queen comes with a little maintenance for the game, which is scheduled to start at 6:45 p. m. PT / 9:45 p. m. ET on February 2. 21, and it is expected that maintenance will last until 9:00 a. m. PT / 12:00 p. m. ET of February 21. 22. You can check the timeline expected below.
- Feb. 21 at 6:45 p. m. PT / 9:45 p. m. ET: Destiny 2 is disconnected.
- Feb. 21:00 p. m. PT / 10: 00 p. m. ET: The preload of update 184.108.40.206 will be available on all platforms.
- Feb. 22:00 a. m. PT / 12:00 p. m. ET: Destiny 2 It is again online. The update 220.127.116.11 can be played on all platforms and regions.
- Feb. 22:00 a. m. PT / 1:00 p. m. ET: The maintenance of Destiny 2 is scheduled to be completed.
Installation sizes for PS4, PS5, XB1, Xbox Series X | S, PC
- PC: Requires a minimum of 105 GB of free space.
* Ps4 – to confirm
* Ps5 – to confirm
* Xbox one – for confirming
* Xbox series X | S: to be confirmed
That’s all you need to know about preload times, unlocking and installation sizes at Destiny 2 Witch Queen. If you are still looking for more information about the game, make sure you check our Wiki guide to see the rest of our guides, who have many advice, tricks and frequently asked questions to help you master the combat of the game.
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen celebrates his next release with a striking launch trailer
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Vidoc offers a closer look at new areas, crafts, GUXS, vacuum update and more
- New Destiny 2: Witch Queen Weapons & Gear Trailer Teases Crafting & New Exotics
- Expansion Destiny 2: The Witch Queen has been reserved for more than 1 million times
- The latest trailer of Destiny 2: The Witch Queen shows the secrets that abound in Savathun’s Throne World
Search to get more