FFXIV: racket legacy dungeon guide
The legacy of litter is the last dungeon that has just added to Final Fantasy XIV with the launch of patch 6.1. While it is not a particularly difficult dungeon, there are still some new mechanics that we had never seen before. Here is our Mazmorrian guide of FFXIV LANZAAL to help you through your three heads of bosses.
FFXIV inherited dungeon guide
There are a total of three bosses in this dungeon, along with garbage mobs that you will have to eliminate in the middle. This is also a level 90 dungeon that you must unlock if you want to recover access to expert roulette through the task seeker.
- Great Ola: Attack throughout the group that inflicts bleeding to all group members.
- Excavation of tentacles: One of Ambujam’s tentacles will be buried underground and you can see where it is heading looking at the waves in the water. Stay away from it, as it will generate a large instant circle AOE in its position once it emerges. As the fight progresses, Ambujam will use two tentacles instead of one.
- Toxic source: ** multiple circular AOE begin to be trained throughout the sand. Keep moving to dodge them and move towards those who appear last. Wait for the Others AOE to explode, then leave the danger zone.
- > Articulated Bits: Four bits appear on each edge of the sand, with points markers on top of them. One point means that they will act first, while two points mean that they will act second. Armored Chariot will also have two purple barriers on the sides. The bits will shoot directly towards the center of the sand from any edge in which they are, in the order that indicates the points. Stay out of your shooting area while avoiding the barriers of the Chariot, which will generate large Aoe in front of them. Subsequent releases will not have points markers on the bits, indicating that they will all shoot at the same time.
Ray of diffusion: * Inevitable attack of the whole group.
- Undulating bolts: Inevitable attack of the whole group.
- Lengthen: The boss attracts all players to their position on the edge of the sand before turning every1. The players will rotate without control over the sand, which now will have barbing that protrudes from the ground. Use the WASD keys to get away your character from the peaks as best you can.
- Slice of crew: Tank Destroying Attack.
- Wild fabric: Pillars of green and yellow rope will appear around the sand, and Kapikulu will be tied to one of them. If it is yellow, all yellow pillars will explode with large AOE circles, and the same happens with green. Move towards a green pillar if you are tied to one yellow, and vice versa.
- Rotary gale: Red damage markers appear on all players. Distribute and be careful not to overlap with other players.
And that does it by our FFXIV Langie Mazmorrian Guide . Make sure you search for dungeon to get more tips and information about the game and patch 6.1.
- The name of the director of Final Fantasy XIV, Naoki Yoshida, is officially given to an asteroid that generates stir between the fans
- Downloading the Update 6.1 Final Fantasy XIV «Newfound Adventure» is now available
- Update 6.1 and 6.15 Final Fantasy XIV Get new screenshots showing features, content, mounts, minions and more
- Final Fantasy XIV reveals a lot of playability and details of the update 6.1 that show new content and features
- Final Fantasy XIV Update 6.1 «Newfound Adventure» Gets the date of launch and epic trailer before the launch
Search to get more