All PVP changes in Final Fantasy XIV with a patch 6.2
The battles between the players underwent a huge number of changes in the Patch 6.2 Final Fantasy XIV. Starting from the new season and ending with the return of the old favorite game mode, these changes improved PVP and made it one of the main advantages of the patch. Here are all PVP changes in the Patche 6.2 Final Fantasy XIV.
- White Mage
- Changes in the operation of PVP in FFXIV PATCH 6.2
- different changes in work
- Additional changes in PVP Final Fantasy XIV in update 6.2
Changes in the operation of PVP in FFXIV PATCH 6.2
Several professions received changes in their PVP-capacity at 6.2, mainly aimed at increasing the amount of treatment for classes other than doctors.
* bloodshed -part of the damage absorbed by HP, increased from 75% to 100%.
* draw and connection -reloading time reduced from 30 to 20 seconds.
* Meterave -the time required to fill in the limit scale was increased.
Chaotic spring *-part of the damage absorbed by HP, increased from 100% to 150%.
A terrible roar *-re-use time is reduced from 30 to 25 seconds.
* Hissant: Chiten -re-use time reduced from 30 to 25 seconds.
* Seiton tenchu -the duration of the Unseled Seiton Tenchu effect now decreases by 1 second every time it is used to the target with a minimum duration of 4 seconds.
* Chain saw -additional damage inflicted under the influence of analysis is reduced from 100% of the target to 95% of the target target.
* Slipstim -Now increases the speed of movement of members of the group standing in the stream.
Afflatus suffering *-The potential is increased from 10,000 to 12,000.
Aquavuile -Barrier’s strength was increased from 6,000 to 8000.
Miracle of nature -the range is reduced from 25 to 15 yards.
Seraphim hit *-The potential is increased from 6,000 to 8000.
Treatment III *-The effectiveness of treatment is increased from 12,000 to 16,000.
ADKOVIUM *-The increase to potency is changed from 10% to 8%.
Biolysis *-The increase to potency is changed from 10% to 8%.
(new) more *-reduces the damage received by you or the goal and the closest members of the group by 10%. Duration: 15 s
(new) arrow *-reduces the time of pronouncing and re-applying weapons owners, as well as the time to pronounce and re-applying spells for themselves or goals and the closest members of the group by 10%, and also increases the speed of movement. Duration: 10 sec.
different changes in work
The following general changes were made to the PVP action:
- HEAVY and BIND effects will now be used faster.
- The grace period for the execution of combo-acts is increased from 10 to 15 seconds.
Additional changes in PVP Final Fantasy XIV in update 6.2
- Episode 1 will end, and series 2 will begin.
- Series 2 will be held between updates 6.2 and 6.3, during which you can earn a series of experience and increase your level of series, participating in any PVP liability. An increase in the level of the series will open various awards of the series.
- The awards for the series 1 can only be obtained until the end of the series 2. To get awards, select the Malmstones series in the PVP profile window, and then select the previous series.
- The SERIES Malmstone award reception window is adjusted.
Additional news and information about the Final Fantasy XIV see. When will Pandaemonium: Abyssos Savage for Final Fantasy XIV? In professional game guides.