All new tasks of the main scenario (MSQ) in Final Fantasy XIV with a patch 6.2
With the addition of a patch 6.2 in the Final Fantasy XIV, the game received the update of the main plot tasks (MSQ). This is the main advantage of Final Fantasy XIV for many players, since the main plot is quite fascinating and exciting. Below we have listed all the quests of the main scenario in FFXIV Patch 6.2.
We also described in detail the starting locations, quests and any unlocks. If you want to avoid spoilers, do not read on!
All quests MSQ 6.2 ffxiv
In search of Azdaji
- Radz-At-Khan (X: 4.4 Y: 9.8)
- Opens the Fell Court of Troia dungeon.
- The fallen yard of Troy (X: 10.1, Y: 10.3)
where it all starts
- Punishment cell (x: 11.4, y: 12.0)
- Messenger of the abyss in dark mantles
Incuse in the dark
- Troy fortress (X: 14, Y 7.2)
Nowhere to run
- Domain Zero (X: 5.0, Y: 6.8)
The wind rises
- Domain Zero (X: 5.2, Y: 4.7)
- Unlock the test of the storm crown
Return from the Void
- Domain Zero (X: 5.2, Y: 7.1)
World with light and life
- Guest chambers of Megadut (X: 3.5, Y: 3.5)
- Dharma, Radz-At-Khan (X: 7.9, Y: 12.4)
And these are all MSQ quests for a patch 6.2 ffxiv. It is also recommended to perform an additional side quest Shadowed Pasts, available in radiant intelligence, who is in x: 4.8, y: 11.8 in RADZ-Han.
This new side quest was added in patches 6.2 and gives additional information about MSQ, including many enemies and characters presented in the patches. It is definitely worth playing if you are a fan of Laura FFXIV.
To find out more news, guidelines and information about the Final Fantasy XIV, read the section how to request equipment repair and repair another equipment in the Final Fantasy XIV in the game guides for professionals.