NBA 2K23: The complete guide to increasing pass accuracy!
Passing in NBA 2K23 is one of the most important aspects of the game, and if you want to be a successful player, you need to be able to make accurate passes. NBA 2K23 changes this with minor tweaks to make it easier to understand a player’s passing accuracy. It’s not just passing. You must be skilled to pass the ball fast enough to surprise your opponents with great accuracy. This guide will show you how to improve your passing accuracy in NBA 2K23 to take your game to the next level.
What is the passing accuracy in NBA 2K23?
Passing accuracy is one of the most important aspects of playing NBA 2K23. It determines how often you can make a pass to get assists and goals. To improve your passing accuracy, you need to understand the timing and spacing of your teammates. You also need to improve your ball-handling skills and shooting accuracy.
- Practice with AI players regularly. They are designed to help you improve your skills.
- Know your teammates’ time and intervals. This will help you make more accurate passes.
- Improve your ball-handling skills. This will allow you to make more accurate passes on the fly.
- Accurate shots from all areas of the pitch. This will help you create more opportunities for yourself and your teammates.
How to Improve Passing Accuracy in NBA 2K23?
In NBA 2K23, you must ensure your passing is accurate to help your team win. Here are some tips for improving passing accuracy:
- Watch your opponent’s defense carefully before passing the ball always aim for the rim.
- Use your teammates to create open shots.
- Pay attention to defensive pressure and adjust your passing accordingly.
How to Get Gold Passing Accuracy in NBA 2K23?
NBA 2K23 removed Bullet Pass from previous installments. Your passing speed now depends on your passing accuracy. So if you want to pass some sharp and quick passes, you must have good pass accuracy.
This is the minimum that every player should have. Otherwise, you’re fumbling around the pitch or throwing the ball to the opposing defender.
Note: The 70-pass accuracy rating has more or less the same effect as the silver bullet passes in NBA 2K23. However, if you want to move on from the silver pass, your accuracy should be around 86 to 90. Accuracy in this range will give you the golden pass of NBA 2K23, which was highly recommended last year.
It’s important to remember that the Glue Hand badge is also not available in NBA 2K23, so you should always keep your accuracy at 70 or better.
While there are some exceptions where you can get an accuracy rating as low as 65, it’s best to keep it above the 70 thresholds to ensure a fast and accurate pass. You could also try to get a 90+ pass accuracy for the Hall of Fame pass, but it would not be easy. You will have to put a lot of time into the court.
Tips for Improving NBA 2K23 Pass Accuracy?
You can use some simple tricks to improve the accuracy of the NBA 2K23 Pass.
- First, make sure you’re shooting with the correct hand positioning. Place your hands on the left side of the controller for post shots and the right side of the controller for shots from beyond the arc.
- Second, make sure you have good contact with the ball. You should keep your palm flat on the ball and use your fingers to guide it into the basket.
- Finally, try to use the appropriate form when shooting. Ensure your shoulders are at right angles to the ground and your chin is down. These tips will help you improve your accuracy while playing NBA 2K23!
Passing is an important part of the game in NBA 2K23, and there are a few things you can do if you want to improve your passing accuracy:
- Make sure you have good ball control.
- Focus on making accurate passes to specific targets.
- Try to keep your feet moving when passing the ball.
- By following these tips, you should be able to improve your passing accuracy in NBA 2K23 significantly.